Following is the hierarchy that is being followed by the implementation team.
- National Coordinator ( All states )
- State Coordinator (All villages of a state )
- Project Coordinator (90 villages)
- Arogya Sanyojika (10 villages)
- Arogya Sevikas (Frontline health worker / village)
Besides this our chapters comprising of local prominent people such as Doctors, Businessmen, Retired Govt Professionals, etc., help in guiding & monitoring the implementation of projects. They also arrange funds & resources from local sources.
Training of Arogya Sevikas, Sanch Coordinators (also called Sanyojikas) & state coordinators are being held regularly and the role of central & chapter teams are vital in this.